WILD, WELLNESS AND WINES IN BORDEAUX
Located in the west of France, the Bordeaux region is known across the globe for its excellent wines. It is home to so many prestigious appellations! With this tour you will travel to some of the most famous appellations in the Bordeaux region, but also discover the beauty of nature and experience special treatments.
/ DAY 1 to 3: For the beginning of this tour, your motto will be “nature and wellness”. You will stay in the newly opened Maison d’Estournel, and start with a massage in the Saint Estèphe vineyards. A very private experience, you will enjoy lunch in a "carrelet" facing the Gironde. You will then enjoy horse-riding, and a chic picnic in the Pauillac vineyards!
/ DAY 4 to 6: We will now take you to the 5 stars palace hotel Les Sources de Caudalie. Be pampered by the expert hands of the vinotherapists at the Spa and visit two of the most famous wine estates of the Pessac Léognan appellation. You will even take part in the various works according to the seasons.
/ DAY 7 and 8: End your stay in the 5 stars hotel and Sauternes wine estate Château Lafaurie Peyraguey! After a private visit and vertical tasting in the vineyards, you will taste a gastronomic dinner surrounded by the vines! A memory you will cherish forever!
Price from 8,340€ for 2 people (transport not included)
At 1889 Travel France, we will be happy to customize this tour according to your guests’ wishes!
Today, we need to dream after so many anxious weeks and the most touristic destinations have never been so beautiful, far from the crowds. This is the reason why at 1889 Travel France we decided to inspire you with some parts of the country we love. We created customizable itineraries all over France, to make you dream of your (hopefully near) future holidays. Let's (re)discover France together, with these sometimes cliché, sometimes off-the-beaten tracks itineraries, all highly customizable.
Guess where we're taking you next? A peaceful region with dreamlike landscapes and holiday atmosphere! A sip of rosé wine, the murmuring sea, the smell of pine trees… Does it ring a bell? We won't tell you more!
1889's crush of the month
The grape harvest has just started in Bordeaux! For a few weeks, all the châteaux will be working days and nights to pick up the grapes that they will turn into precious wines. At 1889 Travel France we decided to open some doors to our clients, who can now take part in this yearly festive event. Take part in the harvesting process of one of the Châteaux Grands Crus Classés for a few hours and enjoy a festive harvesting lunch, with some of the best wines!
Icing on the cake
And what if you created your own barrel of wine? Dive deeper into the understanding of Bordeaux appellations, and create your own wine from selecting the cépages, to assembling your own wine and personalizing your etiquette!
- The newly opened “Les Bassins de Lumières” in Bordeaux is a digital art event not to be missed, located in the former German submarine base of the Second World War. You will be in total immersion with the 4 exhibitions of Gustav Klimt, Paul Klee, Ocean Data, Anitya available until January 2021.
- The 5 stars hotel Les Sources de Cheverny opened its doors in September, in the heart of the Loire Valley vineyards. Imagined by the creators of Les Sources de Caudalie, the estate was designed along the same lines.
- Exciting news… The Hotel Costes is about to reopen its doors in Paris! We were invited for a pre-opening visit – prepare yourself to a magnificent new hotel experience!
- If you haven't seen it yet, take a few minutes to watch the fabulous video of the Saint Laurent fashion show, men's Spring-Summer 2021 collection showcasing the most beautiful rooftops of Paris, New York and Beijing. A true visual experience!
- Chanel reveals its first rosé wine! It has acquired the "Domaine de l'Île", an exceptional vineyard located in the heart of the island of Porquerolles.